Family experience around Lisbon
VILA GALÉ ÓPERA, COLLECTION PALÁCIO DOS ARCOS AND CASCAIS HOTELS
- Visit to the Lisbon Oceanarium
From 3f to 6f - from 11am to 4pm
Saturdays: from 14:00 to 17:00
Sundays: from 11 am to 5 pm
Activity fee: €59.00**
The price of the activity includes tickets for 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years old;
Family experience Sintra
VILA GALÉ SINTRA HOTEL
1 Basket includes:
- Variety of mini savoury snacks (6 units)
- Ham and cheese Croissants (3 units/each)
- Sandwiches (3 units)
- Fruit skewers (4 units)
- Seasonal fruit (4 units)
- Olives (1 box)
- Bottle of Versátil wine 0.75l (1 units)
- Water 1l (1 unit)
- Compal Orange Juice 20Cl (1 unit)
- Compal Pineapple Juice 20Cl (1 unit)
Activity fee: €22.00**
Family experience in the Alentejo
VILA GALÉ ÉVORA AND COLLECTION ELVAS HOTELS
- Visit to the museum and Miguel Claro's photo exhibition;
- Explanation on how to find the North Star, constellations and planets;
- Observation* through the telescope of celestial objects such as planets, nebulae, galaxies and the Moon, depending on the night observation conditions;
* subject to weather conditions on the date in question;
* the activity price includes 2 tickets for adults and 1 ticket for a child aged 8 to 12 years; No charge applies to children up to the age of 7
From Tuesday to Saturday, around 07:00 pm (wintertime) and around 09:30 pm (summertime)
Activity fee: €70.00**
Family experience in Coimbra
VILA GALÉ COIMBRA
- Visit to Portugal dos Pequenitos (lit. “Portugal of the Little Ones”)
* The activity price includes 2 tickets for adults and 1 ticket for a child aged 3 to 12 years
Senior (+ 65 years) - 5.95 €**
Child (3 to 13 years old) - €5.95**
Children up to 3 years free of charge
Activity value: €39.85**
FAMILY EXPERIENCE IN THE MOUNTAINS
VILA GALÉ SERRA DA ESTRELA HOTEL
- Astronomical Observation: night observation of the stars at an altitude of 1,500 metres, using a 250mm diameter telescope. You will be able to observe planets, nebulae, stars and galaxies like you have never seen them before.
* The activity price includes 2 tickets for adults and 1 ticket for a child aged 3 to 12 years.
*Duration 2 hours
*observation post defined by AstroEstrela.
*Minimum of 3 people to carry out the activity
Activity fee: €75.00**
*value per adult = 25€**
*value 2 adults 2 children = 95€**
*Value Couple with 3 to 5 children: 110€**
Family experience in Douro
VILA GALÉ COLLECTION DOURO E DOURO VINEYARDS
- Rota dos Moinhos - Forno da Avó:
- Route of the mills along the Tanha riverbank: a journey along the Tanha River, also known as the Miller's River, to understand the traditional process of transforming various cereals into flour, passing by various Water Mills in various states of conservation (ruins).
- Forno da Dininha: In Cumieira, you will find Mr. Alfredo, who has the family business known as Dininha's "folares", a name referring to the history and recipe of "Mother Dina's" "folares". Possibility to see traditional ovens, taste homemade bread, opportunity to make and handle bread dough.
- Tasting of homemade "Folar", made manually in a traditional way and with regional smoked meat, cooked in a wood-fired oven with regional wine.
- Pick up at one of your hotels in the Douro. Meeting with the Local Guide: 2:00 p.m.
- Drop Off at the Hotel with Guide accompaniment - 5:00 p.m.
Accompaniment of a specialized driver-guide with knowledge of the entire area surrounding the program.
Activity fee: 263.00€**
The activity price includes tickets for 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years old.
Family experience in Lagos
HOTEL VILA GALÉ LAGOS
April 1st to September 30th – from 10am to 7pm
October 1st to March 31st – from 10am to 5pm
Activity value: €50.00* **
*The price of the activity includes 2 adult tickets and 1 child ticket between 3 and 12 years old
Senior (+ 65 years old) - €16
Children up to 3 years old do not pay
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact Vila Galé by email to email@example.com or call to (+351) 212 460 650.
**Accommodation rate not included