With the aim of promoting Portuguese flavors, Vila Galé once again promotes the gastronomic initiative 12 Months, 12 Dishes, 12 Euros. Thus, every month, the restaurants of the network’s hotels in Portugal will highlight a dish that is typical of a certain region.
- January: Monkfish Rice;
- February: Codfish, Zé do Pipo Style;
- March: Fried alheira sausage with sprouts;
- April: Algarve-style Cuttlefish and bean stew;
- May: Dogfish Soup;
- June: Francesinha;
- July: Grilled Iberian pork strips;
- August: Fried cuttlefish;
- September: Braga-Style Duck Rice;
- October: Bacalhau à Brás (Cod à la Brás);
- November: Sea bass and shrimp pasta stew;
- December: Algarve-Style Octopus Rice.
Where: Available at any Vila Galé in Portugal except at Vila Galé Porto Ribeira, Vila Galé Sintra, Vila Galé Collection Palácio dos Arcos and Vila Galé Douro Vineyards.