With the aim of promoting Brasilian flavors, Vila Galé promotes the gastronomic initiative 12 Months, 12 Dishes. Thus, every month, the restaurants of the city hotels Vila Galé Forteleza, Salvador, Rio de Janeiro and Paulista will highlight a dish that is typical of a certain region.
- January 2021: Osvaldo Aranha filet mignon, served with farofa (toasted cassava flour) and French fries;
- February 2021: Broth with cappelletti (meat-stuffed pasta);
- March 2021: Carioca Beef Stew with poached egg;
- April 2021: Chicken and okra stew, served with sautéed cabbage, rice and farofa (toasted cassava flour);
- May 2021: Nordestina-style Fish stew;
- June 2021: Shrimp and chayote stew;
- July 2021: Fish stew;
- August 2021: Fish and shrimp moqueca (mixed moqueca);
- September 2021: Shrimp gratin.
- October 2021: Capixaba moqueca (regional stew);
- November 2021: Duck on tucupi sauce (Served in tacacá and shrimp broth);
- December 2021: Shrimp bobó (stew), served with rice and oil palm farofa (toasted cassava flour);
Price: R $ 35,00 + 10% tax (drinks not included)
Availability: Everyday for lunch and dinner
Where: Available at Vila Galé Fortaleza, Salvador, Rio de Janeiro and Paulista