With the aim of promoting Portuguese flavors, Vila Galé once again promotes the gastronomic initiative 12 Months, 12 Dishes, 12 Euros. Thus, every month, the restaurants of the network’s hotels in Portugal will highlight a dish that is typical of a certain region.
“This initiative has become increasingly popular; hence we continue to focus on it but renew some of the proposed dishes. In addition to our wish to promote regional products and flavors, we believe that gastronomy is also a differentiating element at Vila Galé and that is greatly contributes to the good experiences we intend to provide to our clients”, explains the Vila Galé group’s Food and Beverages Director, Miguel Santos.
You can try the delicacy of the month in every Vila Galé four-star hotel in Portugal - except Vila Galé Porto Ribeira - for lunch or dinner, for €12 per person (drinks not included).
- July: Algarve-style octopus rice;
In the next months:
- August: Fried cuttlefish;
- September: Chicken Fricassé;
- October: Bacalhau à Brás (Cod à la Brás);
- November: Sea bass and shrimp pasta stew;
- December: Francesinha (typical Portuguese sandwich).